Vilnius Christmas Run
This year, ‘Eurovaistinė Christmas Run’ invites you to the 44th annual run. It is the oldest Christmas run in Lithuania with the biggest number of participants.
The first race in 1975 was organized to celebrate the New Year in a group of 77 like-minded enthusiasts. Today we count over 3500 runners. Majority of them runs with Santa Claus, Snow White or any other costume.
Festive race offers you 12k, 6k or 3k run experience in magnificent Vilnius Old Town. Children are welcome to enjoy white winter 200 metres Kids run.
Discover the oldest Christmas run in Vilnius on December 15th, 2019
- The online registration is open till December 14, 2019.
- For international registration, please visit here: https://worldsmarathons.com/marathon/xmas-run
- Participants may register in the information centre (location will be specified later) on December 15, 2019. The registration will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each race.
- Participant’s registration data change is available until December 9th, 18:00. One-time change fee – 5 Eur. If you would like to make changes in registration form, you are welcome to inform organizer by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, while indicating details, which must be changed and payment copy. Company data for payment:
Company name: VšĮ „Tarptautinis maratonas“
Address: Vytenio 6/23, Vilnius, Lithuania
Company code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account: LT307044060005482871 Bank code: 70440, Bank: AB SEB bankas
RACE DISTANCE & TIME LIMIT
- 12k – 1,30 hr
- 6k – 1 hr
- 3k – 30 min.
- Kids run is 200 m. Children from 2 to 12 years old are welcome to participate in this run.
PROGRAMME OF THE EVENT DAY
- 9.30 – Number pick up and registration
- 10.30 – 12k start
- 11.20 – 12k awards ceremony
- 12.00 – 6k start
- 12.40 – 6k awards ceremony
- 13.15 – Kids run (200m) start
- 13.30 – 3 km start
- 13.50 – 3 km awards ceremony
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number in the information centre (location will be specified later) on December 13-14, 2019, from 10am to 8pm.
- On the event day number pick-up will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each distance. Package and bib number pick-up will be available from 9:30.
- All the participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed parental consent form of one of the parents or legal guardians.
Winners of the run will be awarded with diploma, award-winning cup and partners presents.
All finishers of each distance will be awarded with medals.
YOUR BIB NUMBER
It is necessary to safely secure your bib number to the front of your shirt. It is not allowed to cut the number, fold it in half or modify it in any other form. It is forbidden to take off the timing chip as it is the way to record your result. Runners who will participate without a clearly visible bib number will not be allowed to continue the race.
STORAGE AND CHANGING ROOMS
Storage and changing rooms will be available at the day of the event.
RESTROOMS ON THE COURSE
There will be restrooms near the starting zone.
|till 09.30||10.01- 10.31*||11.01-11.30||12.01-12.12||12.13-12.15|
|12k||12 EUR||15 EUR||18 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR|
|6k||9 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR||18 EUR||20 EUR|
|3k||6 EUR||9 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR||18 EUR|
|Kids run||3 EUR||4 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR||7 EUR|
*Personalized numbers (with participant’s name on it) will only be available for those who complete registration until 10.30.
If any further information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com