Vilnius Christmas Run
This year, ‘Eurovaistinė Christmas Run’ invites you to the 45th annual run. It is the oldest Christmas run in Lithuania with the biggest number of participants.
The first race in 1975 was organized to celebrate the New Year in a group of 77 like-minded enthusiasts. Today we count almost 4000 runners. Majority of them runs with Santa Claus, Snow White or any other costume.
Festive race offers you 12k, 6k or 3k run experience in magnificent Vilnius Old Town. Children are welcome to enjoy white winter 300 metres Kids run.
Discover the oldest Christmas run in Vilnius on December 20th, 2020
- The online registration is open till December 19, 2020.
- For international registration, please visit here: https://worldsmarathons.com/marathon/xmas-run
- Participants may register in the information centre (location will be specified later) on December 20, 2020. The registration will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each race.
- Participant’s registration data change is available until December 15th, 18:00. One-time change fee – 5 Eur. If you would like to make changes in registration form, you are welcome to inform organizer by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, while indicating details, which must be changed and payment copy. Company data for payment:
Company name: VšĮ „Tarptautinis maratonas“
Address: Vytenio 6/23, Vilnius, Lithuania
Company code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account: LT307044060005482871 Bank code: 70440, Bank: AB SEB bankas
RACE DISTANCE & TIME LIMIT
- 12k – 90 min
- 6k – 60 min
- 3k – 30 min.
- Kids run is 300 m. Children from 2 to 12 years old are welcome to participate in this run.
PROGRAMME OF THE EVENT DAY
- 9.00 – Number pick up and registration
- 10.00 – 12k start
- 11.20 – 12k awards ceremony
- 12.00 – 6k start
- 12.40 – 6k awards ceremony
- 13.15 – Kids run (300m) start (2-6 years)
- 13.30 – Kids run (300m) start (7-12 years)
- 13.45 – 3k start
- 14.05 – 3k awards ceremony
- On the event day number pick-up will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each distance. Pick-up location will be specified later.
- All the participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed parental consent form of one of the parents or legal guardians.
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS
The following discounts apply when registering group members till 10th of December:
- 20+ participants – 10%
- 40+ participants – 20%
The discount applies only paying with invoice.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel and /or reschedule the race if any force majeure conditions arise. In case of the race cancellation and/or reschedule due to the force majeure, the Race Organizer has no obligation to refund the paid entry fees to the Participants or pay any compensations.
Winners of the run will be awarded with diploma, award-winning cup and partners presents.
All finishers of each distance will be awarded with medals.
YOUR BIB NUMBER
It is necessary to safely secure your bib number to the front of your shirt. It is not allowed to cut the number, fold it in half or modify it in any other form. It is forbidden to take off the timing chip as it is the way to record your result. Runners who will participate without a clearly visible bib number will not be allowed to continue the race.
STORAGE AND CHANGING ROOMS
Storage and changing rooms will be available at the day of the event.
RESTROOMS ON THE COURSE
There will be restrooms near the starting zone.
|till 12.31||10.01- 10.31*||11.01-11.30||12.01-12.19||12.20|
|12 km||10 EUR||15 EUR||19 EUR||25 EUR||30 EUR|
|6 km||8 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR||19 EUR||25 EUR|
|3 km||6 EUR||9 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR||20 EUR|
|Nykštukų bėgimas||3 EUR||4 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR||7 EUR|
*Personalized numbers (with participant’s name on it) for 12k, 6k and 3k participants will only be available for those who complete registration until 10.31.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, address: Vytenio str. 6/23, LT-01122, Vilnius, tel. +37064732998, email: email@example.com, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “Vilnius Christmas Run”.
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.kaledinisbegimas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “Vilnius Christmas Run”:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase / registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.kaledinisbegimas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical / historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- Participant has the right to request that the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
If any further information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com