Eurovaistinė Christmas Run (VIRTUAL)
After the new government orders and stricter rules for the quarantine, we can no longer organize a virtual event, which, although participating independently, would still endanger the participants, their relatives and friends.
Virtual „Eurovaistinė Christmas Run“ 2020 is postponed. New virtual running dates: 2021 February 1 – 15.
All participant registrations are automatically moved to the new event date.
For all participants who filled in the shipping form by December 8, their participant’s bags have already been sent to the selected LP Express parcel machines.
After February 25, 2021, the packages of participants will no longer be stored, therefore participants who have not filled in the registration form (or have not contacted about not received basket by e-mail email@example.com) until February 24, 2021 will not be sent.
Stay safe! We are running – in February 2021.
45th annual Eurovaistinė Christmas Run was supposed to take place on December 20th, Sunday. However due to difficult situation caused by COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions for mass events the format of the event is transformed to virtual. Virtual run is a format of running event when all the participants are running individually in the location of their choice and the results (distance and time) are tracked with a smartwatch or an app on a smartphone.
IMPORTANT! All participants of Eurovaistinė Christmas run 2020 get 50% discount to the Christmas Run 2021. The discount code will be sent to all the participants of this years event right after the registration start to the event of 2021.
DISTANCES AND RULES
- The distance must be not less than 12k, 6k, 3k or 300m, depending on the participant ‘s choice while registering. The whole time of the run will be counted, even if the distance is longer.
- In the 300m course it is not necessary to track the time and distance unless the participant wants to get the e-diploma.
- The participants must run their distance in time period from 1 February to 15 February 2021.
- Every participant chooses her or his course individually.
- The participants are running in their chosen course while tracking the distance and the time.
- All forms of distance and time recording are suitable: activity apps, photos of smart watches, etc. The distance and time covered must be clearly visible.
- For maximum accuracy, we recommend using a sports watch synchronized with the Strava app in which the training mode is set to „race mode“.
- Your results have to be uploaded to online form: kaledinisbegimas.lt/virtualus-begimas There are no requirements for the course, but the distance must be exact or longer of what you chose while registering. The time will be counted for your whole run, even if the distance is longer.
Top contenders (three fastest women and men in each distance) must meet the following additional requirements:
- These participants run their chosen route by recording the time and distance with the „Strava“ app and upload it as a „Strava“ link to the online form: kaledinisbegimas.lt/virtualus-begimas
- The place of start and finish of the participants of this classification must not differ by more than 5%, so to finish, participants must return to approximately the same place from which they started the race.
- Race must be set to “race mode” in your Strava training link settings. “Elapsed time” is counted as final result.
- Strava account and link cannot be private.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE AND ENTRY FEES
|till 2019.12.31||01.01 – 10.31||11.01 – 2021.01.24||2021.01.25 – 2021.01.31 *|
|12 km||10 EUR||15 EUR||19 EUR||10 EUR|
|6 km||8 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR||10 EUR|
|3 km||6 EUR||9 EUR||12 EUR||10 EUR|
|Nykštukų bėgimas||3 EUR||4 EUR||5 EUR||5 EUR|
* Registration was closed on 2021.01.31. Due to the sold out, from 2021.01.25, those who register in the participant’s package will receive only a medal. These medals after February 17th will be sent to participants to the LP express selected LP express terminal.
The entry fee is non-refundable. In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org . The fee is 5 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 5 EUR for the change). Name change costs 5 EUR. All these changes should be done until January 25.
- The participant must fill the result form from February 1 to February 15, 11 pm.
- The submitted results will be updated every 24 hours in manobegimas.lt .
- The official results and the winners of the event will be announced on February 22, 2021.
- The participants will be able to download their e-diplomas from manobegimas.lt after the announcement of the results.
- The organizers will contact the winners privately using contact details from the registration form.
- The participant must run according to the recommendations of the Lithuanian government that apply on the day of her / his run.
- The participant understands and confirms that the organizers are not responsible for and will not compensate for the damage caused to the participant’s health or life. All risks and responsibilities for the participant’s health problems, injuries and accidents resulting from participation in the event are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In case of doubt as to the accuracy and fairness of the recording of time and distance, the organizers reserve the right to exclude the participant from the list of results at their own discretion.
- The entry fee is non-refundable. In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of email@example.com . The fee is 5 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 5 EUR for the change). Name change costs 5 EUR. All these changes should be done until January 25.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, address: Savanorių Av. 22 (301-2), Vilnius, Lithuania, tel. +37064732998, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “Vilnius Christmas Run”.
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.kaledinisbegimas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “Vilnius Christmas Run”:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase / registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.kaledinisbegimas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical / historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- Participant has the right to request that the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to email@example.com
- Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
If any further information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org